July 18, 2011

orange eye candy

 via
Maybe it’s leftover high school pride, but I LOVE the color orange. I was feeling kind of orange-y this weekend, so I started looking for some inspiration... and kind of went crazy.

 via
I've had this picture in my files for years and think of it a lot. LOVE the orange/navy/nickel/gold combo!

 via
via

 via

via

via

via



I love little pops of orange, but it is also one of the few colors I can handle being all over the place. I know, weird. Most people like red.

via

via

via

Maybe it's time to add some orange to my house somewhere!

7 comments:

simply brookes: said...

i love a pop of orange. haven't yet popped it, but so willing to do it in the abode.
i love your blog. great stuff.

always.

Laura Trevey said...

LOVE these photos!! Wouldn't it be fun to have an orange door???

Hmmm.... I might have to think about it :) xoxo

Melissa @ Rooms said...

I would have to say that I love orange in interiors also. I love how warm it feels. Great images, don't you love pinterest!

Janna McCalley said...

The orange couch with the soft blue is perfection!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

those striped drapes and chevron top are so yummy!

Joi said...

I'm normally not an orange fan but I've found myself being drawn to some shades of orange lately!

kimberwidmer said...

Coming from Big Orange Country (aka Knoxville, TN) Orange is a huge favorite, but I don't see people decorating with it as much. I love the color, but to actually use it in my house is a bolder move than I can handle! But you give me real inspiration to try it! Love the bikes on the wall. Storage meets art. Awesome!