November 27, 2012

easy glitter bow garland

cutest garland ever-gold glitter pasta!
Since when does a Pinterest-inspired DIY ever come out looking right? This was a first for me--and it's so easy, it's almost kindergarten level. You can buy it for $31, but don't.


The supplies cost <$15 and make more than one mini-tree garland. I laid the pastas out flat, sprayed them liberally with fine glitter spray, then sprinkled on the larger glitter while they were still wet. I did that to both sides then tied them onto gold embroidery thread.


I'm never one to get through a craft project unscathed--my glitter spray paint leaked all over the place and made a huge mess. 
BUT the mini-tree garland turned out perfectly.

1 comment:

Annie @ House on Rene said...

That actually turned out cute! Can't wait to see it in action on your mini tree!