December 3, 2012

guest room design (with a favorite rug)

I don't want to overdo "Holiday" before we're too far into December, so how about a design board?

This is a guest room design I completed recently (for the same house as this living room design). We picked a pale blue-grey for the walls and used one of my favorite rugs, the Sarafina Rug from Ballard Designs. I love the unconventional blue used in the traditional design.

So you can see what a change this design is from the original room, here are some before shots:


Totally different, right?


---
Have a design challenge you'd like help tackling? Lets work together
Holiday gift certificates, too.

online interior design, edesign, e-design, online interior designer, raleigh interior design, interior decorating, decorating blog

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I love the mood board. It's going to be such a drastic change!

girlseeksplace said...

I love the blue-gray and the mustard combo.

Annie @ House on Rene said...

It's going to look great! And you are using some of my favorite chairs in each of the boards!