January 3, 2013

favorite pattern, new way

I love finding inspiration for new ways to use my favorite things! I've only ever seen my favorite pattern on fabric... I knew it came in wallpaper, but I'd never seen it used. This is my favorite colorway of the six available because it has so many great colors in it-- you can easily see the taupes and greens and dusty pink in pictures, but it also has burgundy and flame and a dark blue that falls somewhere between navy and peacock.



It's a little chaotic for an entire bedroom wall, at least for my taste. But it's gorgeous around a fireplace! 
Or maybe an entry... or a powder room... or a mud room... or a laundry room...

digital decorating, online interior decorating, online interior design, interior design blog, decorating blog, interior designer raleigh, interior designer wake forest, interior decorator raleigh, interior decorator wake forest

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I agree, that pattern is gorgeous and perfect in small doses. I love your inspiration!

Annie @ House on Rene said...

Pretty fabulous! I agree good in small does on the wall!