February 18, 2013

10 MORE Resources for Affordable Decor

My post about 10 favorite resources for affordable decor quickly became one of the most popular posts on my blog. Seems you like cheap decorating as much as I do! So I put together a list of 10 more places to shop online... including my secret obsession and a couple surprising sources.


Garnet Hill doesn't have a huge selection, but it's all classic stuff. They have great cotton rugs that come in a new pattern every season.

Fabric.com nearly always has the best prices on yardage. The selection goes in and out of stock (I think it's an overstock/ type of place, but I've never noticed any damage) and it's not high-end, but you can usually find Premier Prints, Waverly, Robert Allen, etc.

La Redoute. People. You should be thrilled I'm sharing this one because I've never divulged this source to a soul. There are always at least 20 things I'm crazy about at this French store! The only downside is the $20 international shipping unless your order is $119+, then it's free. So stock up and you're good.

The Container Store sells bins, boxes, and organizational wonders of all kinds.

JC Penney, who would have guessed? I've found hidden gems several times, especially in the Cindy Crawford line.

I'm so glad Zara Home has an online shop for the USA now! They have an excellent selection of bedding, pillows, and cool accessories.

Spoonflower is basically designer fabric knock-off central. Users upload their own designs, which you can have printed onto different types of fabric. My favorite shops are Holli Zollinger and Domesticate.

HSN used to have a Nate Berkus line. Now they don't, but it's still good. There are lines from Carlton Varney and Colin Cowie, and a good collection curated by House Beautiful. 

CASA.com carries some great brands in most home categories (except furniture). They give free 2-day delivery for orders $49+, which is kind of amazing. And bonus, I have an affiliate coupon for you:


Modcloth has fun, retro-inspired accessories. Great for dorms, teenagers, or a little dose of fun... along the lines of Anthropologie (but cheaper) or Urban Outfitters (but less vulgar).

---

So that's a total of 20 of my favorite shopping sources. Get to it!
Raleigh Interior Design, Raleigh Decorating, Raleigh Interior Designer, Online Interior Design, Online Decorating, Online Decorator, Budget Decorating, North Carolina Interior Design, North Carolina Decorator, Decorating Blog

5 comments:

Jeannine @ Small and Chic said...

I found Redoute when I lived in Boston and was looking for chic winter coats. They always had fantastic deals!

Heather J said...

oh my gosh! la redoute! i used to get their catalog before i was married, like 6 + years ago. i forgot about them! thanks for sharing all of these great sources.

Leslie said...

I love ModCloth! All these are such fun places to shop online. :)

Anne said...

Thanks for sharing!! These are great! I recently ordered a sample of spoonflower's fig leaf knock off fabric and I'm hoping it's going to work in my space! :)

Annie Vincent said...

Love your lists they are always full of great finds! P.S. I finally got around to posting about design camp, check it out!