June 27, 2013

Nursery eDesign: A Riff on Traditional Pink


There is no mistaking a baby girl is destined for this space. As much as I love gender-neutral nurseries, sometimes you just have to go all out. (If I ever have a girl, I'll probably go for broke on pink/shiny/sparkly, it may be my only chance!) But this nursery stops short of overdoing the pink theme, with pale slate walls and sophisticated accessories.

If you'd like help creating a home you'll absolutely love, lets work together
 online interior design, edesign, e-design, online interior designer, raleigh interior design, wake forest interior design, north carolina interior design,  interior decorating, decorating blog, digital design board, decorating mood board

8 comments:

Cara @ Lilac and Grey said...

gorge!

Amy said...

Oh I am in love with that rug! Any chance you can reveal where it's from?

Marissa Waddell said...

@Amy - it's Rugs USA! Beautiful, right?

Emily said...

I love this!

Jessica said...

Marissa you might like some of the coral and gold pillows that my friend makes. Her website is goodsbygrinn.com. Anyway-just saw this design and thought of that.

Hope you're doing we'll. Copenhagen sounds awesome.

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marissa Waddell said...

@Jessica Thanks for the tip, the pillows are great! How do you know Megan?

Jessica said...

She's in my ward here in South Pasadena. Living right by the LA fabric district has its perks and a lot of the girls here take advantage of that and start their own little business. Waiting for a great idea so I can start mine too...might be waiting for a while. ;)